Overview: This course discusses the causes and effect of electrostatic charge in bulk solids handling and the hazards affecting product quality control and risk assessment. Principal charge measurement techniques are reviewed and their use in the prediction and solution of problems discussed.
- Understanding electrostatic charging
- Electrostatic charging hazards
- Evaluation and measurement techniques
- Charge assessment and control
- Application of electrostatic charge
Course fee: £450 per delegate