Storage and Discharge of Powders and Bulk MaterialsA general short course covering some of the most common issues met by process engineers when handling bulk materials including material build-up in hoppers and unreliable discharge of the contents.
Taking place in April you will learn about
* Basics of hopper and silo design and function
* Dealing with potential problems
* Discharge aids and interfacing to feeders
These courses are being offered in two formats:
* Online: delivered over 5 morning sessions, 4 – 8 April
* Face to face: If you prefer to attend in person, you can now do so for a two day course at our premises in Chatham, Kent. 26 – 27 April
The course content is the same on either course.
Attendees on either course are also invited to join the Practical Workshop on 28 April, where some of the theory aspects are demonstrated in our on-site laboratories.
Who should attend?
All courses are written with the engineer in mind. They are recommended for operators who handle bulk materials daily, for maintenance, Health & Safety officers, plant or equipment designers and manufacturers, or management of such staff. Anyone who handles any form of bulk material could benefit from attending.