Sympatec develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports an innovative range of best instruments for particle size and shape analysis in laboratory and process for customers worldwide.
With continuous innovations in the technological fields of laser diffraction, dynamic image analysis, ultrasonic extinction and photon cross-correlation spectroscopy (PCCS) Sympatec makes a prominent contribution to the development, production and quality control of most challenging particulate systems.
Typical applications cover dry powders and granules, fibres, suspensions, emulsions, gels, sprays and inhalants within a size range from 0.5 nm to 34,000 µm. Modular instruments show great versatility and can be adapted to the specific task within your laboratory. The proven measurement technologies are also available for integration into your process. All instruments reliably deliver most accurate, reproducible and comparable results at shortest measuring times.
Sympatec The Particle People.
- Laser Diffraction | Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution in Lab from below 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm QICPIC
- Dynamic Image Analysis | Particle Size and Particle Shape from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm NANOPHOX
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) with PCCS | Particle Size and Stability of Nano Suspensions from 0.5 nm to 10,000 nm OPUS
- Ultrasonic Extinction | Particle Size and Concentration in Process Environments from below 0.1 µm to 3,000 µm MYTOS | MYTIS
- Laser Diffraction | Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution In-Process from 0.25 µm to 3,500 µm | Representative sampling with TWISTER PICTOS | PICTIS | PICCELL
- Dynamic Image Analysis | Particle Size and Particle Shape from 5 µm bis 10,000 µm | Representative sampling w/ TWISTER
- particle size, particle size distribution, particle shape, in-line, on-line, at-line, lab, process control, sampling, sample coupling, dispersing, GMP Particle size analysis
- particle size, size distribution, oversized grain, in-line, on-line, at-line, lab, process control, sampling, sample coupling, dispersing, GMP, Rule21 Particle shape analysis
- particle shape, fibres, on-line, at-line, lab, process control, sampling, sample coupling, dispersing, GMP, Rule21 Process control
- particle size, particle shape, representative sampling, sample coupling, dispersing, in-line, on-line, at-line, real-time, GMP, Rule21